Produce Planning Cards Help Agile Teams Estimate Work
30 January 2019
Planning cards help agile teams estimate work. Decks of the cards were originally distributed as a promotional item. Reactions were incredibly positive, and several people asked how they could get their own set. Based on demand, Produce Planning Cards™ (Limited Edition) are now available for purchase. This article covers what's included, product information, suggested guidelines for use (including a video), and how to get them—while supplies last.
- Each deck of Produce Planning Cards™ contains four sets of cards—enough for four estimators
- Each of the four sets has a unique color on the front side of cards—it’s in either blue, green, orange, or yellow
- Cards are based on the Fibonacci sequence, where every number after two is the sum of the two preceding numbers
- Each set includes cards with the following values and images:
——— 0 (No picture)
——— 1 (Blueberry)
——— 2 (Cherry)
——— 3 (Strawberry)
——— 5 (Plum)
——— 8 (Apple)
——— 13 (Orange)
——— 21 (Coconut)
——— 34 (Pineapple)
——— "?” (No picture)
- Each deck includes instructions
- Each deck comes in a storage case
- Type of cards: Poker sized
- Number of cards per deck: 54
- Dimensions in inches: 2.48 x 3.46
- Dimensions in mm: 63 x 88
- Printing: Full color print
- Material stock: 330 GSM professional weight stock
- Material finish: Finest quality, superior smooth finish
- Material sourcing: Printer sources materials from well-managed forests, and it supports green practices
- Printer: Printer is a prominent manufacturer in the gaming industry
Suggested Guidelines for Use
The product page is referenced at the end of this article. That page includes a PDF with suggested guidelines for use—and more. A video (shown below) also covers the topic.
How to Get Them
Produce Planning Cards™ are available here: http://exceptional-pmo.com/Produce-Planning-Cards/. While supplies last!
Items ship within the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico via USPS Priority Mail in a small flat rate box with delivery confirmation.
You're invited to connect with Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions™ on social. Like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more information, you can review what we do, see who we are, check out our infographics, read additional stories from our blog, and visit our newsroom.
01 February 2019
About Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions
Our mission is to help organizations strengthen their project management capabilities and realize their strategic objectives and business initiatives.
Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions provides advisory, training, and facilitative consulting services related to project, program, portfolio, and PMO management. Our expertise spans agile, traditional waterfall, and hybrid approaches.
While every engagement is unique, business outcomes typically include getting more projects done, faster delivery and time-to-market, improved on-budget performance, better management of risks, improved customer and stakeholder satisfaction, more consistent realization of business results, and greater competitive advantage.
Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions has a Delighted Client Guarantee™. Our proven approach organizes projects into manageable deliverables with success criteria. When our clients are delighted with the results, we get paid.
For more information, visit https://www.Exceptional-PMO.com.
You're invited to learn more about us:
- Visit our verified business profile at Inc. (https://www.inc.com/profile/exceptional-solutions),
- Review what we do (http://exceptional-pmo.com/what_we_do/),
- See who we are (http://exceptional-pmo.com/who_we_are/),
- Visit our newsroom (http://exceptional-pmo.com/newsroom/),
- Read our blog (http://exceptional-pmo.com/blog/),
- Check out our infographics (http://exceptional-pmo.com/Select-Resources/),
- Discover our limited edition Produce Planning Cards™ for agile teams (http://exceptional-pmo.com/Produce-Planning-Cards/), and
- Connect with us on social: like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ExceptionalPPM/), and follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/exceptional_llc) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/exceptional-ppm-and-pmo-solutions/).
How can we help you?